How exciting! Sherri Lynn Wood is coming to New Hampshire, Sat. May 2nd!
If you signed up for her workshop at Quilted Threads
in Hennicker, NH be sure to arrive between 8:30 and 8:45. Sherri's
workshop will begin Promptly at 9:00am!
Supply list for the class:
Tools & Equipment:
- Sewing machine with extension cord
- Sharp sewing scissors – We will be using scissors a lot in this workshop – make sure to bring a good quality 7”- 8” pair of sewing shears with a sharp edge.
- Hand sewing needles –thimble optional
- Straight pins
- Tailor’s chalk
- Medium gray spool of thread
- OPTIONAL: Rotary cutter and self-healing mat. NO RULERS.
- Two to three ¾ yard selvage-to-selvage cuts of different valued fabrics – prints and/or solids. You will cut bias strips from this to share with the class.
- Several large pieces of fabric for your curve shapes. Fat quarters, 18” x 22” will work as the minimum size. You may want to go larger.
- Bring a range of prints and solids, hues and values that will support your creative freedom. Do not come with a coordinated color scheme.
Arrive early to set up your workstation. Class will start on time!
You may wish to bring a snack.
Lunch and a good time will be provided!