Our November meeting will take place on November 15th at 7pm.
We will be having multiple activities this month: part two of Share Your Favorite Quilt and quilty bingo (with prizes!!).
Our giveaway this month will be a fat eighth bundle of Tula Pink Slow & Steady, and we will have two raffles. Each raffle will include a charm pack and two half-yards. The fabric lines are Saturday Morning by Basic Grey and Juniper Berry by Basic Grey.
In addition to activities and raffles, we also have some housekeeping items to share with the group:
- It's time to renew your membership to the NHMQG! For complete details about renewal, please visit this page. If you can't make it to our November meeting, you can renew your membership in December or mail in your payment.
- Nominations for the 2017 board will be made at the November meeting. Nominations are open to all members of the guild who have been a member for at least one year.
- A change to the guild bylaws regarding membership will be posed.
- Interested in cleaning out your sewing room? We'll be having a yard sale in January and can't wait to tell you all about it!
- Our December meeting date has changed. We will be meeting the SECOND Tuesday of December, on the 13th. We will be having a holiday party with food, fun, and a spin on the traditional Yankee swap. Swap items MUST be modern fabric, notions, or MODERN handmade items valued at $20. We posted some great swap item ideas on the blog last year.
We'll see you next week at the First Baptist Church!