Things to Click On ...
- Interested in doing a Block of the Month? Stichery Dickory Dock is hosting a her Sugar Block Club this year for FREE. Head over to her page to sign up for a once a month email about the block.
- Amy Garro is our next workshop! To find out more about Amy, she blogs at 13 Spools and wrote the book Paper Pieced Modern. She just opened an online course called the Tribal Block Club for $39, if you like Amy's work but not a fan of paper piecing this club is a great alternative.
- Having stash issues? A Quarter Inch from the Edge has declared 2016 "The Year of the Stash" head over to her blog to find out her easy steps to write a manifesto and reclaim your stash!
- Berry Barn Designs is once again hosting her 4x7 Challenge for the month of February. Sarah encourages you to set a daily goal to work on daily for the month. It's nice to set aside time and energy for something you want to complete. Not a bad idea.
- Need to find some great 6 inch squares for a project or part of our next charity quilt. Head to 100 Blocks in 50 Days by Janome.
Post a Comment