NHMQG Meeting Tuesday, May 11 at 7:00 p.m.
Twill, Nashua, NH
- Don't forget your charity blocks!
- We are looking for a volunteer long armer to quilt our charity quilt. If any of our long armers are willing to give little time we would greatly appreciate it!
- Give away for the night will be Round & Round pattern by Thimble Blossoms.
- Raffle items for the night are solids by Marcus Brothers and Simply Color: Orange by Vanessa Christenson
- Patty will be giving us a tutorial on making a hexagon from a circle
- Make sure you bring Show 'N Tell!
We have had a lot of goings on in the guild this past month. It will be fun to recap with everyone.
I know all those that went to the retreat are still talking about it. We had the Sherri
Lynn Wood workshop on Saturday May 2nd, and we have a lot of new and exciting things
coming up. Hope to see you all Tuesday!